The Beiter Scope-Body is made out of high quality plastic; it is injected and engaged directly on a steel-thread.
The Beiter Scope Ø29 Standard can be ordered in following options:
- Scope-Body, RH or LH,
- Thread #10-32 or #8-32
- Colour: Clear, Black, Red and Green
- extra-coated convex/concave Silicate Lens (Glass) made by ZEISS, Ø29mm available in following doptries (approx.magnification): +0,25 (2X), +0,50 (4X), +0,75 (6X), +1,00 (8X), +1,25 (10X)
- Level in Holder: Green/Clear, Red/Clear or Blue/Clear
- Thread Ring Clear with Crosshair, Hole-Ø1,5mm
- Fluor Pin Ø1,5/1,5mm, Red
- Scope Tool
- O-Ring for Lens
One important factor for many archers to choose the Beiter Scopes is the large choice of available aiming options.
Different Shields for Level, Scope Pins, Thread-Rings with different hole sizes, Fluor-Pin and Sight Inserts are easily exchangeable and available in different colours, and can be individually adapted, to meet the your individual needs!